Guideline on how to configure home wifi connection at customer device
1. Android Device
Turn on & connect
- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Network & internet > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Tap a listed network. If it needs a password, you'll see the
Lock . After you connect:
- "Connected" shows under the network name.
- The network is "Saved". When your device is near and Wi-Fi is on,
your device automatically connects.
Tip: You can also swipe down on your screen to get to Wi-Fi settings.
2. Apple Device
Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
After you join the metwork, you'll see next to the network
and in the upper-left corner of your display or the
upper-right corner on an iPhone X and later.
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instuctions if there are any.