How to configure your Wi-Fi
- Launch Web Browser and enter the default’s gateway’s IP address (192.168.0.1) in the address bar.
- Key in Username and Password.
Username = admin
Password = adm@xxxx (xxxx refers to last four digits of RG MAC address)
- Click Login.
- If you wish to modify your Wi-Fi setting, click Basic -> Wireless, fill in the Wireless Network name (SSID) and Password.
- Click Save for changes to take effect.
- You might want to change advance setting of Wi-Fi at Advanced tab -> Select the Wireless band (2.4GHz or 5GHz) -> Wireless Settings ->
- Channel Width and Channel Number can be changed here
- Click Save