How to configure your Wi-Fi
- Launch Web Browser and enter the default’s gateway’s IP address (192.168.0.1) in the address bar.
- Enter User Password (please refer to sticker at the back of your Residential Gateway device)
- Click Login.
- Click Settings -> Wireless
- Enable wireless 2.4GHz/5GHz.
- Set the Wireless SSID_5GHz (E.g: WiFi_SSID)
- Set the Wireless Password
- Click Advanced Settings
- Security Mode: [WPA/WPA2-Personal]
- Wireless Mode 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Channel (Auto)
- Transmission Power [High]
- Channel Width [Auto 20/40MHz]
- HT20/40 Coexistence [Enabled]
- Visibility Status [Visible]
- Schedule [Always Enable]
- Click Save.